Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9th Feb


Hi,

I am Imogen Warren, teacher in Room 3. It is my pleasure to do the Blog today. I have also attached a photo of my wonderful class.

We have had a brilliant start to the year in Room 3. The students are happy, eager to learn, full of creative ideas and ready for anything. We have spent quite a lot of time doing tests so far and already the students are giving their best and showing a fantastic attitude to their learning (and having to do things they don't want to).

They have already organised a proposal for getting a class pet and today our Principal gave her permission. So watch this space for our new addition.

I hope to meet lots of parents and family at our Community Evening at 6pm on Thursday so we can show off our classroom and all the clever ideas the students have had already.

Miss W.

No comments: