Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Miss Warren's review

So, we are nearly at the end of our first term this year and it has been a crazy, brilliant and wonderful 9 weeks. I am so thrilled to be working with such an amazing bunch of students. And how much have we achieved so far? Loads is the simple answer. We are not slowing down either. Just this week alone we have had lots of visitors and classes looking at our blog and the work we are doing in Room 3.

Today we have been working on metaphors and I thought I would save the best to post over the holidays so there will be something here everyday. However, I might not include the one written about me and a hippo (slip of the tongue apparently!). For your entertainment this weekend, though, I can proudly show you the pictures from our first fashion show. Students had a roll of sellotape, newspaper and 15 minutes to make a dress. The winner was Jasmyn's team who not only managed a dress but accessories as well. Well done team.








4 comments:

Prue, How, Joseph, Maddy said...

Awesome future fashion designers there, well done

AFSer said...

Hallo, ich arbeite mit Prue bei AFS und habe gehoert, dass ihr Deutsch lernt. Finde ich richtig gut!

Sarah Leishman said...

Kia ora. Thank-you for showing us your blog today. I'm going to share it with my class tomorrow and see if they're interested in helping me set one up for our class. I teach 7 and 8 year olds, so it might look a little different to yours. I read a book in the weekend that might appeal to some of you - especially if you think the annoying orange is funny. It's about a 12yr old boy who wants to be a stand-up comedian. It's called, "Dog's Don't Tell Jokes," by Louis Sachar. You might have it in your school library.

http://www.allenandunwin.com/default.aspx?page=397&book=9780747589785

Anonymous said...

great dresses