Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Room 3 Stamps



Our class have been making stamps which looked totally awesome. In these stamps there were four sections that we had to complete. In the first and second section we had to draw things that we liked to do or just something about us. Then in the last two sections we had to do one on our class [room3], and one about our school [Tawa Intermediate]. If we wanted our stamps printed in to real stamps, we could. We were having votes on the class one and the one that got to be the class stamp was Teagan’s one. Yesterday we presented a set of stamps to our Principal, Mrs Stuart for the school to have.

4 comments:

Melville Intermediate, Hamilton said...

I really like Teegans design and would be keen to know how that it was converted into a stamp. I am very lucky to have met Mrs Stuart at a conference last year and I am sure that she was extremely pleased to receive the Stamp (a great idea to take a photograph and post it on your blog!)
Mr Webb, Room 8, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.

Matt said...

What a cool project. I might steal it to do with some of my Middle Schoolers here in the U.S. Did you use a computer to create the artwork?

KB said...

Love the idea of your stamp project! Your stamps look amazing!

I made my own stamps a few years back (2005 or 6), but now that I'm living in Singapore, I don't know if it's a possibility here.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with next.

Keri-Lee Beasley
http://kerileebeasley.com

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww look at my face. i blame haley for making me laugh