Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Aroha Blakeborough - student teacher

My six week placement in room 3

Wow my six weeks in room 3 has gone faster than I ever imagined. What can I say about my time in room 3? Well it has been far from boring! On my first day I was really nervous but Miss Warren and the students of room 3 were really welcoming. I have learnt heaps from Miss Warren but the students have taught me so much that it is actually quite overwhelming to think about it. What an awesome bunch of students! The students did an evaluation of my teaching and I waited nervously for their responses but I was pleasantly surprised as the students were really objective and gave me lots to think about in my future teaching. I have really enjoyed getting to know the students and some of their quirks, all of room 3 and especially Miss Warren have a great sense of humour.
I am looking forward to having a holiday but I will definitely be sad when I leave.

No comments: