Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Teagan's holiday

In the school holidays my family and I went on holiday to Singapore and Malaysia, we were away for 3 weeks. We were in Singapore for 4 days and in that time we visited Singapore zoo and Universal studios, and then when we got to Malaysia we went to Batu caves (a cave with lots of small, steep stairs), Putrajaya (a city made entirely from scratch) and the Snake and Elephant parks. One thing I enjoyed in both destinations was Chinatown, Chinatown was full of markets and stalls where the starting price was never the amount you paid, at Chinatown I bought more stuff than I will ever need . It was an awesome holiday but I am glad to come home and see my friends back here in New Zealand, it was a shock coming back to the cold weather though!

Teagan

1 comment:

Prue, How, Joseph, Maddy said...

Awesome, what a fantastic holiday you are soooo lucky - I loved seeing the photos too