Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Caitlins Camp Reflection

Last week my class and I went to Masterton for camp. When we arrived Iwent in the bus to my first activity which was cave and flying fox. I enjoyed the cave heeps because it is something I have never done before where as I have rode loads of flying foxes before but it was still awesome. The next day I made a bivvy and went for a bike ride to plant a tree.The bike ride was fun but planting a tree and making the bivvy was a bit boring. On the third day I went for a massive tramp it took aproxamately 5-6 hours I have never walked so much in my life. I didnt think I would finish it but it got easier and I did. On the last day I went rock climbing and on the ropes course they were both really cool and I would do them again. After that we all walked to the train station and were on our way home over all camp was great fun and I wish it could of been longer.

Caitlin

2 comments:

Prue, How, Joseph, Maddy said...

Sounds like everyone had a fantastic time at camp and did heaps of things - even some that they were scare of which is awesome.
Have a wonderful Xmas and thanks for all your writing on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel