Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MY LIFE

Hi, my name is Felicia and I have 3 brothers , 1 sister and 2 cool parents. My mum works at the Sprott House near Wellington but she's going to retire soon or resign or what ever you call it. Anyway she's retiring because she got a new job now near our house so it's going to be way better. We are a family of 7. We also have a cat called Lucky. Its difficult to describe her skin colour so I wont tell you, sorry.

SKINNY JEANS ! Their my best clothing in my wordrobe. I love them because their pink and beautiful. They look awesome in the sun as well.

I would LOVE to visit Rarotonga and Paris because I would like to speak their language and embrace what they are feeling of how they live and survive.

My best t.v show is "THE SIMPSONS" because it is the funniest show I've ever seen. It cracks you up. You should watch it !

I love to cook a lot ! I cook, bake and fry. Cooking is MY passion. It expresses the way I feel. When I'm happy I cook. When I'm angry I bake. Well not really angry just upset that is.

So thank-you for reading about 'MY LIFE'. I hope you enjoyed it !
God Bless

1 comment:

Room 10 said...

Thank you who ever read this it really makes me happy that you read it